Monday, February 22, 2010

Go to the final destination and the time to say good bye TT.TT



The Lastest province is Lampang, the city of horse carriage. Lampang is the northern province of Thailand which far from Chiangmai approximately 230 km. Lampang is located in the broad river valley of the Wang River, surrounded by mountain chains. It is one of the province that has the volcano and the lignite mining. Because Lampang is the ancient province, it still has a lot of temples and historical places for the tourist to visit and learn their culture. Within the province, there are a lot of national parks such as Tham Pha Thai, Chae Son, Doi Khun Than, as well as the Huay Tak Teak Biosphere Reserve.

The national park in the province are differences. You can take the different atmosphere from their national park. It is shady with a lot of trees and the plentiful forest. There are many kinds of birds and wild animals.


The Wang River



Wat Phra That Lampang Luang


Horse carriage




And Lampang also has several kinds of agricultural products and famous production.

Ceramic Products



Hand-made Cotton




Now, the weather is reach for summer, so that's all about the destination for this winter. I hope you will happiness with the informations that I bring for you only!!! Let's have fun in summer with your family or your belove. Love you all. ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nanthiya Silachai is me or you can called me "Oil". I'm proudly present my first blog. It's may be imperfect yet but I will improve later.